- Resource Network – An endless support network to meet the needs of MOMs dealing with specific issues.
- Preemie Support Program – Should your little ones decide they just cannot wait to meet you, this program is designed to assist new MOMs during such a confusing, stressful and, often, frightening time.
- Mentoring Program – Our “Big Sisters” provide support, guidance and friendship to expectant and new MOMs during pregnancy and after birth.
- Semiannual Clothing & Equipment Sales – Your chance to sell and purchase gently used maternity and children’s clothes, as well as toys, baby furniture and equipment. Members gain early admission privileges.
- Helping Hands – To meet the needs of your family when you need it most.
- Lending Library – An expansive collection of books, DVDs and videos, all of which are free to borrow.
- News for Twos – VFMOTTC newsletter, published on a monthly basis and delivered via e-mail.
- Private Website Resources – Online forum available to Members Only where you can post questions, advice, tips, arrange a play date, or even buy or sell equipment. This forum will also display the club calendar, birthdays and other useful information.
- Other activities include Ways & Means fundraisers (such as the Spring Basket Bingo), community service projects, age-appropriate organized activities and playgroups, social events, educational and cultural opportunities and much more.
Annual dues are $25 per club year (August 1 through July 31), which entitles you to full access to all membership benefits. Dues paid between April 1 through July 21 are applied to the following year, with benefits starting as soon as payment is received and activated (for example, pay May 5th and enjoy your membership until the following July 31st). For more information or to register to become a member, please contact our Prospective Member ChairMOM. The advantages of becoming a member are as plentiful as the joys and challenges that come with being a parent of multiples: